Quiet Mind Meditation

This is a quiet space .. designed to inspire, nurture and support your meditation practice so that you might find your own quiet mind

Sunday 14 September 2014

Sunday Pause 14 September 2014

Welcome to the Sunday Pause .. join me as I wander through some of the inspiring, creative and simply funny stuff that I saw online this week!



A beautiful and heartwarming video for your Sunday morning.

You may not be aware, but I have been away to another world (of sorts) .. an island with palm trees, warm summer days and endless wandering.  Yes, Bali was amazing and I will have a post ready next week with loads to share about our journey, our favourite spots, where to eat and just amazing pictures where even the amateur (me) can capture great shots.

This week though it is back to home (Melbourne) and this is what capture my attention:


* I volunteered at the Seth Godin breakfast event this week, presented by Business Chicks .. definitely an inspiring speaker (check out his blog) and volunteering is a great way to learn and give a helping hand to an event .. and make new friends.

* This is my next event (December in Melbourne) where I am volunteering.

* 15 of the most magnificent trees in the world .. I do love Ireland’s Dark Hedges which were planted in the 18th century.  

Running the very international Quiet Mind Meditation E-Course .. sometimes I have to work out time zone differences?  

* And this week I have started taking bookings for the upcoming Mental Health Week 2014 which runs from Sunday 5th to Saturday 11th October. The week aims to activate, educate and engage Victorians about mental health. Have you planned an event for your team/office/organisation?  

* I am also sharing the meditation love with the Reflexology Association of Australia Conference (17-19th Oct) putting together a door prize with my Find the Stillness guided meditation CD and a voucher to attend the Quiet Mind Meditation E-Course .. have you tried Reflexology (my first time was in Bali some 10 years ago).

* Having eating remarkably well in Bali as a GF-er .. here is a list of 5 Common Mistakes When Going Gluten Free .. 

* Do you write a blog or have a website?  Then your probably know how difficult it is to get FREE stock photos? .. here is one source from a lovely Aussie couple (and B-Schooler)

* And I have been reading about the growing trend in business to explore storytelling .. while listening to this 'soundscape' ... 



And finally .. my favourite picture of the week (from my Instagram account)  .. a warm welcome back from Melbourne and a road trip with my sister .. hello Portarlington!


I hope you had a magnificent and relaxing weekend .. 

and please tell me your favourite weekend website in the comments below so we can share the love next week ..

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...