Quiet Mind Meditation

This is a quiet space .. designed to inspire, nurture and support your meditation practice so that you might find your own quiet mind

Tuesday 6 May 2014

Oh .. guess who meditates?



Did you see this lip sync battle with Emma Stone doing the 'rounds' on Facebook last week?  very very funny ..

I saw Emma speak about her latest movie Spider-man 2 about the same time .. and then today I read that she meditates.

Emma Stone meditates.

USA Today has reported that she meditates once or twice a day, and started in January to cope with anxiety. Stone says: 

"For some reason, it's never worked for me before, I'm able to separate who I actually am from the box of rats that's going around in my head. Your thought process is not who you are. That's separate monkey chatter mode."

Very cool Emma.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...