Quiet Mind Meditation

This is a quiet space .. designed to inspire, nurture and support your meditation practice so that you might find your own quiet mind

Thursday 19 December 2013

Nourishing ones Soul



Music feeds the soul. 

Tonight .. my soul has received a mighty good nourishing. 

Firstly, I am totally TOO excited to have purchased tickets to the artist that speaks to me more than anyone else .. Ludovico Einaudi who early in 2014 will be appearing in concert for the first time in Melbourne (Australia). 

I am taking some family and friends .. my Christmas gift to ME. 

And this evening, a hot and balmy summer night in Melbourne, I have some time alone .. time to nourish myself listening to his music once again. 

Have you taken some time today (or scheduled some time 'soon') for nourishing yourself?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...