Quiet Mind Meditation

This is a quiet space .. designed to inspire, nurture and support your meditation practice so that you might find your own quiet mind

Friday 1 November 2013

Gratitude

 
I thought you might be interested in joining me in this FREE 21 Days of Gratitude program.  Over 21Days the course includes beautiful audio and stunning video presentations along with thoughts from twenty one pre-eminent mentors, leading minds of industry, science, entertainment and spiritually.
 
Here is a version of my daily gratitude meditation that I silently recite each morning before starting my day ..
 
"I am truly grateful to have woken to this day
to this breath .. 
grateful for having this moment
this day and this life" 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...