Quiet Mind Meditation

This is a quiet space .. designed to inspire, nurture and support your meditation practice so that you might find your own quiet mind

Thursday 31 October 2013

Quiet Mind in the media

 
Exciting to find myself quoted in The Age newspaper this week.
 
I had forgotten my discussion with Amy Molloy (journalist) which had occurred some months ago and was alerted to the article by some lovely friends who texted and messaged me before I had even started my day ... and it was great to see Quiet Mind in print.
 
Sharing meditation is after all our goal!
 
And in the same way that we don't need to sit cross-legged or close our eyes for meditation .. I spoke with Amy about the power and simplicity of Meditative Exercises.   Quick, practical, straightforward practices that we can do throughout the day to maintain a little calm, release a little stress, and reconnect / reset our breath (breathing effectively and efficiently can have an almost immediate impact on how we are feeling).
 
I have a new E-Book about Meditative Exercises that I am finishing up now .. hoping to make it available before the madness of Christmas and end of year activities begin.
 
If you would like to be notified of the release of our Meditative Exercises E-Book (yet to be properly titled) let me know and I shall put you on the Special Friends list .. with some surprise goodies and freebies as well.  Email: sarah@quietmind.com.au
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...