Quiet Mind Meditation

This is a quiet space .. designed to inspire, nurture and support your meditation practice so that you might find your own quiet mind

Sunday 10 November 2013

Everlasting Present Moment


One of my favourite quotes from Sarah McLean with whom I had had a long distance email/blog relationship, and finally met up in Australia a couple of years ago.

Sarah is currently writing her second book .. but her first book was wonderful and what made it extra special (and I think unique at the time) was being able to participate in a Facebook BOOK GROUP (137 members from across the world) sharing one chapter per week!  

so. much. fun.

Tonight .. I just wanted to share this quote about meditation - and grace.

"When time dissolves into an everlasting present moment"


This is the first book in my Favourite Reading List.  In the lead up to Christmas (and here in Australia it will be Summer) when most of us have some leisure hours for reading .. this book is one I would recommend.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...