Quiet Mind Meditation

This is a quiet space .. designed to inspire, nurture and support your meditation practice so that you might find your own quiet mind

Monday 11 November 2013

Early Bird Meditation

I am shocked to admit that I found some time over the weekend to start planning our 2014 classes.  Admittedly it was a beautiful sunny day and I was outside enjoying the weather .. and I had started with penciling in some holidays (including BIG ones) and family commitments .. which just led me to reflect on when I might start our next classes.  

I have found over the years that the New Year sparks a HUGE interest in learning how to meditate.  I think after the frantic Christmas period when we finally have a moment to breathe .. we naturally reflect on our dreams and intentions for the coming year.

I too love the crisp, clear starting point of a new year.

So (yeah!) we are offering an Early Bird Special for bookings made before Christmas .. what a lovely gift .. 

'the gift of peace'

EXPLORING MEDITATION
(6week Beginners course) 
A 6-week course ideal course for those new to meditation or those seeking to reconnect with their practice.  Over six weeks we explore a range of different meditation techniques so that you have an opportunity to find the best practice for YOU!  Class notes and OM-work provided each week.   READ HERE about the course content and what you can expect.

EARLY BIRD SPECIAL $150
(usually $175) 
BOOKINGS BEFORE 24th DECEMBER 2013
Brighton Yoga School : Monday nights 6.30-8pm
3rd February - 10th March 2014

EmPowerMe (Black Rock) : Wednesday nights 6.30-8pm
5th February - 12th March 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...