Quiet Mind Meditation

This is a quiet space .. designed to inspire, nurture and support your meditation practice so that you might find your own quiet mind

Monday 29 March 2010

Inexpressible Beauty Of Ordinary



I have mentioned Karen Maezen Miller here before .. and yesterday I received this beautiful reminder of her new book "Hand Wash CBoldold". I can't wait to get my order in, even though the shipping will probably cost an 'arm and a leg' and take far to long .. but then thats life isn't it .. accepting thats just the way and the wait will be worth it. I read Karen's words every morning courtesty of her regular blog and soon shall have her on my bookshelf.

Karen always seems to provide me with timely reminders .. how we can all get caught up in the books, workshops, cd's and teachings but in the simplest of daily living (ie. the laundry, the kitchen, the yard) we can find clarity and truth. Straight from the heart .. and the laundry .. helping us to see things as they truly are .. and to handle life with care.

Take some time to leave your laundry and listen to Karen's video .. you can hear the heart in her voice .. very inspiring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...