Quiet Mind Meditation

This is a quiet space .. designed to inspire, nurture and support your meditation practice so that you might find your own quiet mind

Monday 11 May 2015

Inspirational Meditation Quotes


I am moving forward (a little quicker now) with my new website which is exciting and daunting and challenging .. and exhausting.

In preparation of the big leap over to the new site (and I shall let you know when this happens and how you can make sure you keep in touch) .. I have had this wonderful opportunity to review most of the 800+ posts that I have shared here since late 2008.  It has been so interesting to see where I have wandered over the years .. what was I felt drawn to share .. and some of the great content I wrote!

I have always loved inspirational quotes - one of the very first posts on Quiet Mind was a quote - so I have decided to gathered all of these amazing inspirational words together and share them again .. see above and below this post .. mostly these will appear my Instagram account, but some will find their way to Facebook and to my new website.

Please feel free to share these .. but remember that the images must be shared complete with quietmind.com.au notation.

I hope you enjoy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...