Quiet Mind Meditation

This is a quiet space .. designed to inspire, nurture and support your meditation practice so that you might find your own quiet mind

Friday 10 April 2015

Love this Intro to Meditation


I think I have a little bit of a 'thing' for Dan Harris - so I was quick to take a look at this gorgeous video introduction to meditation (like super quick, drop everything and ignore my morning coffee!) .. and Sharon Salzberg, well she was one of my first meditation teachers who grabbed my attention-wandering teenager brain and made me want to meditate, and her books continue to grace my library with their wisdom and clarity.

Today I wanted to share this delightful collaboration.

Dan is just superb (as always when talking about meditation) .. funny, engaging, endearing + Sharon .. clear, graceful, insightful, wise.

What a gift .. just wish I was part of it's production but I am delighted to share it around .. and in summing up .. 

"You should be meditating every day - 5 to 10 minutes a day - that's it.  It doesn’t require some giant investment, I don’t care how busy you are you have 5-10 minutes to give this a shot" (that's from Dan & Sharon).


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...