Quiet Mind Meditation

This is a quiet space .. designed to inspire, nurture and support your meditation practice so that you might find your own quiet mind

Friday 17 October 2014

Lovely feedback

Such a beautiful message received today from Catherine who recently completed our Quiet Mind Meditation E-Course. 

"Thank you for your wonderful meditation classes and emails - I completed the e-course and have been meditating nearly everyday since. I am finding a calmness and mindfulness that I love. I have read many meditation books and done many guided meditations but I never really formed a meditation habit. Your course resonated with me and I believe I have now formed a wonderful meditation habit - one which I can guide myself now! Thank you".


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...