Quiet Mind Meditation

This is a quiet space .. designed to inspire, nurture and support your meditation practice so that you might find your own quiet mind

Tuesday 1 July 2014

Super Power


It didn't take very long, once I started meditating, to get this sense of having a 'buffer' around me in daily life.

* People didn't seem to push my buttons so much.
* I didn't react as quickly as in the past.
* Time seemed to slow a little, giving me time to observe and decide what to do next.

I used to describe it as my secret weapon .. my super-power .. 

~ Sarah Fletcher, Quiet Mind Meditation

{Our 31-Day Quiet Mind Meditation E-Course started today .. but you still have time to sign up and join in .. maybe you will find your own super-power!}

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...