Quiet Mind Meditation

This is a quiet space .. designed to inspire, nurture and support your meditation practice so that you might find your own quiet mind

Sunday 6 July 2014

Sunday Pause 6 July 2014

Welcome to the Sunday Pause .. join me as I wander through some of the inspiring, creative and simply funny stuff that I saw online this week!

 


This was indeed a proud moment .. all Australia was jumping up and down .. and one shot that we are going to see year after year is in the video above!

My online journey this week took me wide and far ...

I have become addicted to this new SC Facebook page which has seen me prepare three new slow cooker recipes this past week .. did you know you can make cakes in the slow cooker? (or the correct lingo is 'SC')

Not in the SC but another few recipes for the cooler days ahead include .. the best ever sweet potato hot chips) .. although I have been to three stores already and cannot find the gluten free panko .. 

and even better the Baked Apple Cinnamon Chips yum

This week I also found the answer to my weeping salt crystal lamp .. does yours get wet sometimes?

One trend I have seen over recent weeks has been the huge number of fun/comical quiz's online .. this week I participated in the Free Numerology Chart (that is spooky spot on) and What Tarot Soul Card Are You (I liked the result of this one too).

This looks like it might be the new trend with meditation .. although personally I am not sure, but it is a lovely video presentation 

And if you need some 'research' in your meditation .. then this is a brilliant article '20 Scientific Reasons to Start Meditating Today' from Psychology Today.


And of course .. improved creativity is just one of the cited benefits of a regular meditation practice .. I wonder if these girls meditate?

And finally .. my favourite quote of the week



I hope you had a magnificent and relaxing weekend .. and an even more brilliant week ahead ..

and please tell me your favourite weekend website in the comments below so we can share the love next week ..

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...