Quiet Mind Meditation

This is a quiet space .. designed to inspire, nurture and support your meditation practice so that you might find your own quiet mind

Sunday 27 July 2014

Sunday Pause 27 July

Welcome to the Sunday Pause .. join me as I wander through some of the inspiring, creative and simply funny stuff that I saw online this week!

 

There seems to be a run of funny kid video's of late .. this one is a gem.

I almost didn't believe that this was possible - 40 heirloom fruits growing on the same tree .. but the picture was irresistable .. a wonderful story 


Image: Sam Van Aken

As we head towards Spring (Yeah!) some exciting activities and events are coming up within the meditation tribe ..

Gabbie Bernstein in Australia (January 2015 Melb)
The Chopra Centre Global Meditation for Peace (Online August 8)
Mindful Leadership Global Forum (Sydney in September)

and my own little Spring Renewal day retreat (would love to see you there)

This inspired me mid-week - a new take on passwords .. the power of passwords

and this artistic study of .. the power of mindfulness in daily life


Sure it's cold in the mornings here (Melbourne, Australia) but I am sure we will all get some immense benefit from doing this 18 minute yoga sequence (from Blissology) and then if you add a 15 minute meditation = that's just 2% of your day!

And finally .. my favourite quote of the week (from my Instagram account)

I hope you had a magnificent and relaxing weekend .. and an even more brilliant week ahead ..

and please tell me your favourite weekend website in the comments below so we can share the love next week ..

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...