Quiet Mind Meditation

This is a quiet space .. designed to inspire, nurture and support your meditation practice so that you might find your own quiet mind

Sunday 20 July 2014

Sunday Pause 20 July

Welcome to the Sunday Pause .. join me as I wander through some of the inspiring, creative and simply funny stuff that I saw online this week!



She says that the ghost did it! so sweet .. so funny .. what a little star in front of the camera!

My online journey this week took me wide and far ...

So, do you really need money to start a business?  Denise Duffield-Thomas is an amazing resource and I love watching her videos and reading her all her stuff .. invaluable!

And on business lines .. some great resources and seminars coming up at Business Victoria Small Business Festival running across August

And one area that I know I want to focus on is my writing so I am diving into a fun 21-Day Blogging Challenge to get me focused .. because when life get's busy I seem to drop my writing

And given the temperature (freezing) I quite like the idea of staying under the covers and spending the day writing .. although we are all eating more too, so I need exercise ..

naughty but nice food or divine and healthy?

If your working in an office .. this fruit delivery service might keep you a little healthier (wish it was around in my day instead of the cake shop downstairs!)

And look at how your body lights up depending on your emotion "When a team of scientists in Finland asked people to map out where they felt different emotions on their bodies, they found that the results were surprisingly consistent, even across cultures".

I found out this week that the saying 'we only use 10% of our brain' is actually a myth

thats about it for this week .. I did more work and less cyber-surfing (probably a really good thing).

And finally .. my favourite quote of the week (from my Instagram account)



I hope you had a magnificent and relaxing weekend .. and an even more brilliant week ahead ..

and please tell me your favourite weekend website in the comments below so we can share the love next week ..

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...