Quiet Mind Meditation

This is a quiet space .. designed to inspire, nurture and support your meditation practice so that you might find your own quiet mind

Sunday 13 July 2014

Sunday Pause 13 July

Welcome to the Sunday Pause .. join me as I wander through some of the inspiring, creative and simply funny stuff that I saw online this week!



So wonderful and a beautiful reminder of the profound power of Mother Nature .. which made me SMILE 

My online journey this week took me wide and far ...

I really (really) admire this girls complete savvy style .. and when she showed me how to make this stunning kimono shawl without any sewing .. she has me in the palm of her hand .. I want to make this!

Although given how cold its been here lately (my home town) .. I am really wearing lots of Cardi's although none as beautiful as this and I am gazing longingly at one of my favourite blogs - An Indian Summer - who introduced me to this gorgeous home in Bali

.. swoon .. meanwhile I might have to head the thermal springs down the coast in the next couple of weeks just to get rid of the chill in my bones!


Today, it is really cold so after a family lunch I am snuggled under my meditation blanket writing this little post and next on my list is to learn more about the Top 5 Instagram Apps for Businesses because I am addicted to Instagram and if you dig it .. you should come along and join the Quiet Mind Meditation gang on Instagram here

And in this season of cocooning .. I am reminded of the importance of my morning rituals which I wrote about here .. and this '15-minute morning ritual to dramatically reduce stress' from Mind Body Green and '12 Quiet Rituals of Enormously Successful Humans'.

Salmon is considered a super food .. going to eat more of this from MasterChef although being Winter requires a slow cook dinner at least one a week, although this week we had Lamb Chop Obsession TWICE for dinner and certain family members almost licked the plate clean.

We have two Gluten Free eaters in the family and over the current school holiday period I think we have been to our favourite GF store at least every couple of days .. omg the jam donuts!

For my sisters birthday I purchased the digital Slow Cooker Recipe book from Sarah Wilson .. yum

And finally .. my favourite quote of the week



I hope you had a magnificent and relaxing weekend .. and an even more brilliant week ahead ..

and please tell me your favourite weekend website in the comments below so we can share the love next week ..

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...