Quiet Mind Meditation

This is a quiet space .. designed to inspire, nurture and support your meditation practice so that you might find your own quiet mind

Sunday 30 March 2014

to breathe and be


It only takes a reminder to breathe, 
a moment to be still, 
and just like that,

something in me settles, softens, 
makes space for imperfection. 

The harsh voice of judgment drops to a whisper
and I remember again that life isn’t a relay race;
that we will all cross the finish line;

that waking up to life is what we were born for.

As many times as I forget,
catch myself charging forward
without even knowing where I’m going,
that many times I can make the choice to stop,

to breathe, and be, 
and walk slowly into the mystery. 

[by Donna Faulds]

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...