Quiet Mind Meditation

This is a quiet space .. designed to inspire, nurture and support your meditation practice so that you might find your own quiet mind

Tuesday 7 January 2014

My Best Me .. for 2014!


Over the break I received a lovely invitation to join the My Best Me community .. a great new mobile directory for healthy living options.

 .. and of course, meditation is the ultimate wellness tool!

My Best Me provides a listing of wellness options to give you access to all of the things that improve life. 

Current listings are:

Fuel & Energise (Juice Bars, Raw/Veg/Vegan, Health Stores, Farmers Markets)

Heal & Rejuvenate (this is where you will find Quiet Mind along with Natural Therapies, Natural Medicine and Life Coaches)
Move & Strengthen (Yoga studios, gyms, personal trainers and pilates)
Wellbeing Products (Organic, Chemical Free, Supplies and Goodies)

Reading about the three sisters and their journey towards family wellness (and being myself one of three sisters) really resonated with me and while I relaxed at the beach the girls whipped up a gorgeous page for me HERE

If you are keen to leap into 2014 (with a regular meditation practice, new exercise option or wellbeing program) to better support your mental and physical wellbeing .. then check out the listings on My Best Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...