Quiet Mind Meditation

This is a quiet space .. designed to inspire, nurture and support your meditation practice so that you might find your own quiet mind

Saturday 25 January 2014

Infographic : Benefits of a Regular Meditation Practice



This image came to me this morning while I was meditating.

Expanded creativity and intuitive thought are just two of the wonderful benefits of a regular meditation practice .. although we aim to not 'entertain' these thoughts while actually meditating.

Never fear however.  When you have been meditating for a while you learn to trust that insightful thoughts .. creative visions .. knowings .. are going to be there for you when you have finished your meditation practice.  

I saw this image in my mind earlier today .. and tonight I played around with it .. and voila my first 'infographic' which I hope you enjoy.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...