Quiet Mind Meditation

This is a quiet space .. designed to inspire, nurture and support your meditation practice so that you might find your own quiet mind

Wednesday 20 November 2013

Non Negotiable Morning Routines


First two Facebook feeds that I read this morning were about Morning Routines. 

“When you know what’s important, it’s a lot easier to ignore what’s not.” @MarieForleo


Marie Forleo talks all about productivity and what productive people do every day.  One of the key things is .. establishing a non-negotiable morning routine.

I thought I would share my morning routine with you!

1. I wake with the sun - no blinds so this is easy and natural
2. Take a few moments to just wake and give thanks for all the good things in my life
3. Sit up in bed, grab shawl for shoulders and enjoy a small bottle of water - rehydrate
4. Set my meditation timer and settle into my 25-30min morning meditation practice
5. Rise and stretch which often moves into a mini yoga awakening practice 
6. Spend some time (affection and attention) with my daughter and puppy 
7. Open the bedroom doors to let in some fresh air 

.. then I move into my day.

do you have a non-negotiable routine that sets you up for a successful day?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...