Quiet Mind Meditation

This is a quiet space .. designed to inspire, nurture and support your meditation practice so that you might find your own quiet mind

Saturday 2 November 2013

First on my list .. dream retreat

Kuramathi Spa, Maldives

This is one of my DREAM RETREATS that I posted on my dream board at the end of 2012.

I haven't gotten there yet .. but after posting yesterday the reported Top 10 Wellness Travel Trends for 2014 I took another look at my dream board .. and reconnected again with the desire to travel to far off places .. golden sands .. swaying palms .. warm tropical breezes..

and to one day take a meditation class on a platform just like this surrounded by turquoise above and below ...

How magical!

This picture is of a beautiful new island spa in the Maldives (it is Kuramathi Spa) which in 2012 launched a new program ..

"Following a new philosophy “the essence of well-being” and the desire to take the Spa experience to a new level, Kuramathi now manages its own Spa .. your ultimate gateway to connect with your inner self and attain a state of tranquility" .. with meditation being introduced along with Yoga classes "to bring balance to the mind, body and soul".

Take me there .. 

I would LOVE to share my passion for meditation with international guests enjoying a break from their normal busy lives .. those on 'holiday time' with the spaciousness to explore, engage and delight in the wonderful benefits of a regular meditation practice.

Can you imagine a sunrise or sunset class in this amazing room above?

I am still however waiting for the call!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...