Quiet Mind Meditation

This is a quiet space .. designed to inspire, nurture and support your meditation practice so that you might find your own quiet mind

Thursday 5 September 2013

books to nourish and inspire



Way back in 2011, I was lucky enough to finally meet up with Sarah McLean with whom I had had a long distance email/blog relationship.  Sarah lives in startlingly beautiful Arizona, and is the Founder of the McLean Meditation Institute and when she told me she was planning a trip to Australia, I was thrilled to help in organising a special Everyday Meditation Workshop one evening at the Langham Hotel (Melbourne).

The workshop was a huge success

Sarah talked about her journey and experiences .. her work with Deepak Chopra and her time cooking in a Zen centre, she also guided us through the practice of Primordial Sound Meditation which utilises both breath awareness and silent mantra.  She also shared a big secret with us .. that she was working on her first book.

That book Soul-Centered: Transform Your Life in 8 Weeks with Meditation  .. was released in 2012 and earlier this year I participated in a fantastic Facebook GROUP called The Soul Centered Group that had 137 members sharing a 'Chapter per week' journey through the book. 

Soul-Centered: Transform Your Life in 8 Weeks with Meditation

*I am recommending the books that I love, not just any book. And to help you find these books and read additional online reviews I have become an Affiliate with Amazon - so you can find the exact book at the click of a button. I have been a member of Amazon for about ten years and purchase all of my books through them, having them shipped to Australia at very little cost (sometimes no cost) and I have never had any problem with delivery.  I am confident in recommending this service.*

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...