Quiet Mind Meditation

This is a quiet space .. designed to inspire, nurture and support your meditation practice so that you might find your own quiet mind

Tuesday 20 August 2013

Hardwiring Happiness


Two of my favourite speakers/authors/meditators are part of this upcoming Hardwiring Happiness online Conference presented by en*theos ..
 
Dr Rick Hanson Ph.D., neuropsychologist, author ('Just One Thing''Buddha Brain' are just two in my library), founder of the Wellspring Institute for Neuroscience and Contemplative Wisdom .. and
 
Sharon Salzberg cofounder of the Insight Meditation Society (IMS) in Barre, Massachusetts.  A teacher of vipassana (mindfulness) and metta (lovingkindness) practices, and author of one of my favourite books  'Loving Kindness'
 
The Conference is FREE and you can sign up here .. I am looking forward to hearing two of my favourites, and others ..

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...