Quiet Mind Meditation

This is a quiet space .. designed to inspire, nurture and support your meditation practice so that you might find your own quiet mind

Friday 21 June 2013

Meditation E-Course .. coming soon!



Ever said ..
"One day I am going to learn to meditate?"
 
The Quiet Mind Meditation E-Course  run's for 31 days .. and provides you with instructions, tips, links, audio files and general MOTIVATION and SUPPORT to start your very own meditation practice .. all from the comfort of your home, office, holiday destination even the beach
 
Next E-Course starts:
 
MONDAY 1st July
 
Only $62 .. or $2 per day

I have had great fun updating the E-Course this month .. lots of new instructions, colour, energy and me!  I have put myself in front of the camera for some more personal interaction and the feedback so far has been amazing (and positive .. and thanks everyone).
 
The e-course can give you are really solid foundation of the 'how' and 'why' of meditation and motivate you to start practicing .. it is ideal if you don't have time for a class, live too far away from my classes, want to start now but are on holiday, or simply don't 'do' classes in anything!
 
And I hope to share with you some of my own experiences, challenges and tips for how to keep meditating.  I have been meditating for more than 20years and have taught hundreds (actually, I have never counted .. but lots) of people on the 'art and science' of meditation.
 
Join us on the Quiet Mind Meditation E-Course HERE .. It's time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...