Quiet Mind Meditation

This is a quiet space .. designed to inspire, nurture and support your meditation practice so that you might find your own quiet mind

Saturday 10 December 2011

Gwen Stefani & meditation

It is always great to read about the 'personalities' that practice meditation .. the more discussions and declarations about the amazing practice of meditation,the greater awareness and acceptance. 

From MindBodyGreen today an article about Gwen Stefani the 42-year-old rock-star and mother to two boys .. someone who juggles a lot and was asked how she dealt with everyday stress? Meditation!

Gwen is quoted as saying: "Meditation is my thing"

.. and finding that quiet spot to meditate? "I'm not going to lie: sometimes I go into my closet and lock the door so no one can find me."

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...