Quiet Mind Meditation

This is a quiet space .. designed to inspire, nurture and support your meditation practice so that you might find your own quiet mind

Monday 16 August 2010

Just listening ..

I am often asked about the music that lingers in the background of this blog.

The selection is all mine .. just my favourites at the moment .. I often work with the blog music playing through my day ..

I close my eyes today .. and listen .. and imagine being here (see image being Bali where I purchased most of the music) .. just listening .. music, waves, breeze ...

Hope you enjoy .. at the moment the tracks are :

* Easter Song – Cafe Del Mar Vol.2
* Dreamcatcher – Bahramji & Maneesh De Moor
* Oltremare – Ludovico Einaudi
* Ghazal de Savoy – Al Gromer Khan & Kai Taschner
* A Seated Night – Moby
* Temple of Silence – Deuter

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...