Quiet Mind Meditation

This is a quiet space .. designed to inspire, nurture and support your meditation practice so that you might find your own quiet mind

Wednesday 24 June 2009

A Banquet of Infinite Delights ...

Last weekend was the Meditate09 Conference .. I feel I am internally 'processing' all the thoughts and brochures and notes from the conference .. its a big job .. this is my pile of brochures scattered on the coffee table .. where does one start?

And these are my notes taken from the a full day of keynote speakers and two Workshops .. I have twelve pages of notes .. so messy but a treasure trove of inspiration and creative thought ...


And then my lovely sister arrived from LA with my new pile of books from Amazon .. add to that one book added to my collection from the Conference .. so I have all this tantalising reading to do .. only, when?

Kevin Hume of the Sydney Meditation Centre described the Meditate09 Conference as
"a banquet of infinite delights"




2 comments:

  1. I love the new look Sarah.

    Oh what a joy to have beautiful new books and so much inspiration from the conference.

    Thanks for inspiring me on my journey right along with you....x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so great to be there on the weekend Sarah - I found it completely inspiring. Thanks again for keeping me company!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...