Quiet Mind Meditation

This is a quiet space .. designed to inspire, nurture and support your meditation practice so that you might find your own quiet mind

Monday 20 April 2009

A child of the universe

My favourite image, the one that truly speaks to me .. from the Ashes and Snow collection http://www.ashesandsnow.org/

"It takes courage to grow up and turn out to be who you really are" ~ ee cummings
It's been a while since I have visited .. turned up .. spoken up .. I am sorry for that everyone! I have been walking a jagged and uneven path the last month .. there appeared no clear way forward so after a while I 'let go' and just trusted in a connection to the flow .. and now I can see some landmarks .. its evolving and growing and shaping .. it reminds me of my favourite saying that I share with others and now share deeper with myself "and this too shall pass" .. transition .. growth .. turning up and owning up ..

Now the horizon is in view and I know that the vision has been there all along. Now I am formulating and planning. This quote above by ee cummings has been in the front of my personal journal for a year now (at least) and I never felt I owned it enough to use it. But now it reads true. I am summoning up the courage to be who I really am.

Quiet Mind Meditation is growing and healthy and vibrating. Opportunity now knocks and I will have some time soon to share my excitement. Stay tuned and keep meditating!

"Be gentle with yourself. You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here. And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should" -Max Ehrman, author of Desiderata

1 comment:

  1. Share the excitement Sarah...please.

    I am glad you are trusting in the flow. Life makes more sense that way.... for me at least.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...