Quiet Mind Meditation

This is a quiet space .. designed to inspire, nurture and support your meditation practice so that you might find your own quiet mind

Thursday 11 September 2008

Walking the Talk

It's a grey day outside and I seem to have woken up with a 'grey' attitude. Just a sense of hmmm.. lack of energy and lack of direction... I had a really late night, car broke down a couple of days ago, worried about bills and second reminder notices arriving the mail last night, dog needs a walk, house looks like a bomb site...

Oh yes! I didn't meditate this morning... I was too tired.. too distracted.. too busy...

It's days like today when I HAVE to meditate... to spend my morning in meditation helps me see the world in a clearer and more positive way.. I can then walk a clear path 'around' all the worries, stresses and anxiety...

So now it's lunchtime and I thought I would take a few minutes away from my desk, and work, to look at some of my favourite blogs.. first one I went to was www.yogapulse.blogspot.com and I am laughing still... I have watched this video twice and I have a big smile on my face now... please I would like to share it with you..

Rana Lee Araneta - described as an Artistic Environmentalist - is the very entertaining and energetic performer. This is from a presentation she gave at the Green Yoga Conference in the US in May 2007.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...