Quiet Mind Meditation

This is a quiet space .. designed to inspire, nurture and support your meditation practice so that you might find your own quiet mind

Wednesday 17 September 2008

Taking a moment

It still surprises me how sometimes life 'groups together' events, words, paths and I find there is a thread emerging. Over the past few days there seems to be these message via videos coming to me.. all sorts, from different sources and places.. but each day recently there seems to be one that I take the time out to view.. and I am gifted with a wonderful message. Today this one came to me. I am really busy today but for some reason I stopped.. I listened and watched.. so I share this short film of six minutes with you and I hope you are touched as well. Compassion. The power of words. The power of just being mindful and aware. Stop and look around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...