Quiet Mind Meditation

This is a quiet space .. designed to inspire, nurture and support your meditation practice so that you might find your own quiet mind

Thursday 25 February 2016

The Meditation Reading Room


I was cleaning my meditation space yesterday .. and realised there was a growing pile of wisdom (ie books) staring at me! 

'No time like the present' I thought .. 

and knowing that I will need some accountability to read and share these wonderful books .. today I have launched the Reading Room

I am going to start with one book per month

And post four (one a week) updates here on the blog to share the learnings.

I am now excited to get this started .. and thanks to @write.away.with.me the first book suggestion is .. drum roll ..



"Ten Mindful Minutes" by Goldie Hawn which I picked up at the recent Meditation Teachers Symposium in Sedona. 

Watch this space .. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...