Quiet Mind Meditation

This is a quiet space .. designed to inspire, nurture and support your meditation practice so that you might find your own quiet mind

Tuesday 30 December 2014

A Period of Silence


Secretly we spoke, that wise one and me. 

I said, Tell me the secrets of the world. 

He said, Sh... 

 Let silence tell you the secrets of the world. 
 ~ Rumi

Shall you include some silence in your plans for the Summer? 

I have a personal ritual of taking a day or two in silence.  Usually between Christmas and New Year. 

Sometimes if the timing is right (and family members engaged with their own adventures) I may find myself silent for a full day .. but more often it is just a few hours here and there. 

But even if not alone, I try to include a personal commitment to inner silence. 

Seeking to listen more than talk. 
Pause more than rush. 
Open more than closed. 


This is where magic happens

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...