Quiet Mind Meditation

This is a quiet space .. designed to inspire, nurture and support your meditation practice so that you might find your own quiet mind

Saturday 8 March 2014

What a week!


It has been s-o-m-e week!

Start of the week I took the leap of faith and signed up for Marie Forleo's B-School which I have wanted to do for two years.  Which means a ..

HUGE THANK YOU
to all who purchased my 'Find The Stillness' CD and Meditation Bundle (that was a special offer for my subscribers) which helped me get over the line and signed up.

While B-School doesn't officially start until next week. I never realised the amount of resources, Facebook Groups, Mastermind Groups, Accountability Groups .. and discussion going on amongst the 7,ooo+ B-Schooler's online. That is a lot of people to meet and a lot of new friends to make.

This is going to be one exciting journey. 

And while taking in all of this wonderful knowledge, meeting people and getting my stationery/desk/mind sorted to start fresh next week .. I am also volunteering on Monday at the ..

WANDERLUST festival

The first time in Australia!

so I am also excited to be meeting new people from the yoga tribe, getting in and helping behind the scenes at an international Festival, and immersing myself into the whole beachside festival vibe (and the weather is predicted to be spectacular).

So the world definitely spun a little faster this week ..

.. which reminds me how lucky I am to have a regular meditation practice .. that each morning I have a daily wellness ritual that balances, refreshes and inspires me ..

Did you meditate today? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...