Quiet Mind Meditation

This is a quiet space .. designed to inspire, nurture and support your meditation practice so that you might find your own quiet mind

Wednesday 1 January 2014

Meditation Bundle for B-School

THE MEDITATION BUNDLE includes:

* Find The Stillness guided meditation CD
* Meditative Exercises E-Book
* and Meditation Door Hang (see in our shop)

ALL TOGETHER (usually $33.95) for only $10.



Meditation Bundle CLICK HERE
*You can order via PayPal through this link for one Meditation Bundle .. but if you would like more please email sarah@quietmind.com.au

Why I am offering a Meditation Bundle?
I have been sharing my passion for meditation because I believe it is a life skill .. and all the website work, the writing and E-Books, the graphic design, the recording and the classes .. all me!

And now I need some professional mentoring, some education and inspiration from those who have developed successful online businesses .. so that I can make this site more accessible, more easily navigated, with more options, free stuff and creative ways of sharing!

This week the most amazing Marie Forleo has opened her B-School for 2014 - and I really (really) want to be a part of it!

I want to learn as much as I can about running a successful and engaging online business so that I can create and bring to life the tools and resources that will introduce meditation to those who might never get exposed to meditation.

You might have read how I first experienced meditation as a school student .. hell that was a long time ago .. and I have been meditating for more than 20 years and that I believe a regular meditation practice not only benefits the individual .. but their family, work colleagues, community .. and maybe the world!

B-School is a considerable financial investment .. BUT this year I am committed to making the dream come true.

How you can help:
  • Buy the Meditation Bundle and get into your meditation with a warm happy feeling that you are helping others learn about meditation in the future
  • Buy two. Or three. Or a dozen (email me for any more than three).  Give them as gifts to family, or work colleagues (you know they probably need it)
  • Give them away on your website or blog.
The Meditation Bundle will finish Tuesday 4th March.

If you have a meditation practice (and know yourself the benefits found in a regular meditation practice) or have gained some insight or support from Quiet Mind Meditation then imagine if we can share this .. with the world!

Meditation Bundle

Thank you.
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...