Quiet Mind Meditation

This is a quiet space .. designed to inspire, nurture and support your meditation practice so that you might find your own quiet mind

Sunday 15 December 2013

Silence .. wise words from Rumi


Secretly we spoke, that wise one and me. 

I said, Tell me the secrets of the world. 

He said, Sh... 

 Let silence tell you the secrets of the world. 
 ~ Rumi

Shall you include some silence in your plans for the Summer? 

I have a personal ritual of taking a day or two in silence.  Usually between Christmas and New Year. 

Sometimes if the timing is right (and family members engaged with their own adventures) I may find myself silent for a full day .. sometimes just a few hours here and there. 

But even if not alone I shall include a personal commitment to inner silence. 

Seeking to listen more than talk. 
Pause more than rush. 
Open more than closed. 

This is where I find magic happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...