Quiet Mind Meditation

This is a quiet space .. designed to inspire, nurture and support your meditation practice so that you might find your own quiet mind

Friday 5 July 2013

let the light in


Our July E-Newsletter "Quiet Mind" just went out today.  You can sign up HERE if you feel in need of some meditative nourishment.
 
This past week has been my ‘Leonard Cohen’ week.  Have you heard his music? I haven’t for many years but we crossed path again recently, and now I am hooked! Especially the Live in London album. 
And a song that has resonated all week is “Anthem” .. and the amazing words from Leonard:

“there is a crack in everything, that's how the light gets in"

.. which led me to remember the story of the Water Bearer and the Cracked Pot which I had written about in our Monday Meditation Musing back in March 2010.  Seemed like the Universe was sending me a message so I wrote it again in this months newsletter. 
Wise words come to us from many different sources .. if we remain open and aware.

Our next Exploring Meditation class(es) start in a couple of weeks : Exploring Meditation (6week) courses and you can BOOKINGS HERE. 

Stay warm .. and you can sign up for our
Quiet Mind e-newsletter HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...