Quiet Mind Meditation

This is a quiet space .. designed to inspire, nurture and support your meditation practice so that you might find your own quiet mind

Wednesday 1 May 2013

The FB realm


I do enjoy reading my Facebook feed and hearing about some of the amazing things going on in the world .. but I admit to being constantly puzzled by the random-ness and spooky synchronicity that often occurs in the FB-realm.
 
There are many (many) days when I read my morning feed .. and the SAME message is rolling around my little global tribe.  How does that work?  I admit to feeling a warm sense of being part of some flow of world consciousness.  I jump in, share and get great feedback, comments and LIKES.
 
Other times .. less so. 
 
Sometimes I post something that resonates with me, feels insightful, playful or sweet .. and nothing, nada, zip, zero response from my lovely community (that has been happening a lot lately). Don't get it!
 
And then .. a surprise .. like earlier this week when I felt inclined to post a favourite quote (see above) just for my own amusement and because I wanted to share a new photograph (from my recent personal seaside retreat) and ...
 
BAM ..
 
It goes sort-of-viral (well viral for me .. many hundreds of readers rather than just a few) ..
 
somehow I hit a nerve .. a button .. a flow out there in the world ..
 
I have deduced however that there is no concrete rhyme or reason.  You can't manufacture flow. 
 
Like meditation .  You cant 'make' meditation happen .. you just have to be willing to sit and commit and wait see what happens.
 
If you would like to receive some meditation nourishment join us on FACEBOOK .. and LIKE us too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...