Quiet Mind Meditation

This is a quiet space .. designed to inspire, nurture and support your meditation practice so that you might find your own quiet mind

Friday 21 September 2012

International Day of Peace

My mind calm
my body relaxed
a smile is born on my lips
following the sound of the bell
my breath brings me back
to the safe island of mindfulness ...



MedMob is a global community coming together in meditation, open to people from all walks of life, with the intention of exposing the world to meditation and reaping the benefits of looking within.

The words being read are by Thich Nhat Hanh. This is a beautiful moment to pause and be present .. and reflect on how we might make this world a more peaceful place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...