Quiet Mind Meditation

This is a quiet space .. designed to inspire, nurture and support your meditation practice so that you might find your own quiet mind

Monday 27 June 2011

Simply Silence .. Monday night

Yesterday I joined in with the MedMob Melbourne 'sit' .. the day was quite beautiful, with blue sky above and a breeze that reminded me a little of early Spring. The gathering was at Southbank and the turnout was smaller than I expected, but I had my meditation cushion with me, and a blanket to keep nice and warm, and I sat. Just sat. Reminded me (again) that the silence is always within and practicing outside, amongst the noisy, bustling chaos of life, is very rewarding .. so I just sat and sat .. I heard kids laughing and felt the sun on my face .. and I simply observed my breath .. again and again. I actually had a very peaceful meditation and it was a really pleasant way to spend an hour on a Sunday by the Yarra.

If you would like to experience a group meditation you might like to join us Monday night at Simply Silence







Monday 27th June : Elwood, Melbourne
7.30pm-8.30pm
a casual meditation group
$10 donation

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...