Celebrating and living love .. and learning to open and share our heart, is what life is all about! Leaving the chocolates, cards and commercial gimmicks aside .. today on this day of celebrating love .. let us find a moment to stop and listen to our hearts ..
* Find a quiet place to sit and close your eyes
* Place your right hand over your heart
* Now place your left hand over your heart
* Be still
* Take a few long, slow and delicious breaths
* Can you feel your heart .. can you tune into the pulsing beat that is life?
* Are you quiet enough to hear your heart?
When we sit in meditation we have the opportunity (sometimes for the first time) to hear the whispers of the heart, once the chatter of ego has taken itself to the back of the theatre. There in the quiet .. between the rhythm of exhalation and inhalation.
''The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return." ~ Eden Ahbez