Quiet Mind Meditation

This is a quiet space .. designed to inspire, nurture and support your meditation practice so that you might find your own quiet mind

Wednesday 7 October 2009

Oh what an exciting email I just opened

I am so excited .. I had to make it known .. its late in Melbourne so this is my little shout 'hurray'!

Tonight I received an email letting me know that a recent article I wrote for Renaissance Magazine is now published! Wow what an honour and a thrill ... I cannot wait to get hold of a hard copy version .. and when I work out the technical side of things I shall post more ...

amazing what adventures life presents us with!

Renaissance: A new start, a new beginning, Revitalization,
Revival, Reawakening

A complementary bi-monthly publication, BOSSMENTOR®
Renaissance Magazine, is all about the alignment of mindset,
strategy and lifestyle. It will provide you inspiration, motivation and strategy every two months. Start your complimentary subscription today! Subscription is FREE and you may cancel at any time. Go to the Subscription page to sign up for your complementary copy now at
www.bossgroup.com.au/magazine

1 comment:

  1. WOW...good for you Sarah.

    Thanks for your post on my blog.

    XX

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...