Quiet Mind Meditation

This is a quiet space .. designed to inspire, nurture and support your meditation practice so that you might find your own quiet mind

Friday 5 June 2009

Where is your special place?

I recently received an email which led me to thinking about meditation spaces again. I have previously spoken on my special meditation place (not yet in existence but you can see the concept click A Quiet Place) .. below is the Temple at Auroville in India which has obviously inspired many people .. and I have added this location to my future India adventure!

Do you have a special meditation space you would like to share? send me your thoughts..



The Matrimandir (Sanskrit for Temple of The Mother) is an edifice of spiritual significance for practitioners of Integral yoga, situated at the center of Auroville initiated by The Mother of the Sri Aurobindo Ashram. It is called soul of the city and is situated in a large open space called Peace. Matrimandir, does not belong to any particular religion or sect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...