Quiet Mind Meditation

This is a quiet space .. designed to inspire, nurture and support your meditation practice so that you might find your own quiet mind

Wednesday 27 May 2009

Awe~Summm!!!

Oh what a surprise .. how wonderful and heart-warming .. thank you SO MUCH my lovely friend Yvonne Anderson from Safe Space Coaching for awarding Quiet Mind Meditation with the Awe-Summmm!!!! Award. I am most honoured .. this is my first Blog Award and I love the idea of passing on the joy .. . so if I have read the rules correctly I need to list seven things about myself

Well .. what make me ‘awesome’ is ....


1. My aspiration to be an awesome mother .. sometimes I think I am close to the mark, and other times I gently remind myself that I too am learning
2. Appreciating each day the awesome-ness of friends
3. Finally realising (and leaping into) sharing my passion for meditation .. this is an awesome adventure
4. I think I am awesome at knowing in my heart that there is always a positive side to anything in life ..
5. My family is awesome and I appreciate this every single day
6. My practice of meditation is pretty awesome .. it has also been my savoir in less than awesome times
7. I am newly awesome at making a mean latte on my new krups machine (so, join me anyone?)

And now I can pass on this award to other inspiring and awesome blogs out there that I love … everyone you feed me with your passion!

Haven Interiors : my girlfriend Claire is always inspiring and her blog epitomises her ability to visualise beauty .. a feast for the senses .. warm, inviting, a home away from home.
Pia Jane Bijkerk : I cannot recall how I found Pia’s site but I constantly dip in and have a look around her lovely boathouse, check out her current projects and listen to her music. So inspiring, creative, dreamy and beautiful.
Sedona Meditation : Sarah McLean : Lovely articles with beautiful sentiment, I have gained much from reading her newsletters and blog .. a very intelligent outstanding meditation site. One day I will get to Sedona!
Ocean Yogi : I am not sure how I found Kate’s site Ocean Yogi but I appreciate her heartfelt and open sharing of her journey .. I think I am a little jealous of her slow living!
The Bali Side of Life : by the Airy Fairy : Oh, I love this site too! .. I went on a retreat in Bali a few years ago and by visiting this site I feel like I am there again but for a moment ..
Max Simon : Max is inspiring in his vision to show people how to live ‘on-purpose’ .. believing that this is possible only when you are selfcentered … centered in yourself. He's out there .. on the streets making it happen!
Nadine Fawell : Nadine has made a huge relocation from South Africa to Australia and yoga is her passion. Reading her blog keeps my interest in yoga alive .. a wonderful read, great life comments and I have found many other great blogs through her fabulous network of links.

Below are the rules and guidelines to the Awe-summm award:
* List 7 things that make you Awe-Summm and then pass the award on to 7 bloggers you love.
* Make sure to tag your recipients and let them know they have won!
* And finally link back to the blogger that tagged you.

1 comment:

  1. Hello sweet meditating woman. I think I might be blushing at your award, thank you for thinking of me and sending an awe-summm award my way. I better set to it and send the love on. Great to find you and I look forward to reading more of your blog. Don't be jealous of my slow living ways, I think it might be a little indulgent of me! Not always great for paying the rent either! xox

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...